Location: Morningside – Sandton
Successful applicants will be able to interact with prospects and clients, either by phone, face-to-face or in writing, and position our products and solutions, right up to the actual sale, as well as ongoing client account management. This is a challenging and varied role and will only suit a motivated individual who wishes to develop their sales skills and earn a high salary through successful victories. Comprehensive training is provided both internally and externally on our products, solutions and customer references.
Ideally, applicants should have experience in a presale role handling Business Process Management, Enterprise Content Management, or Document Capture Software.
• Ability to meet / exceed business objectives expressed in terms of benefits and customer satisfaction.
• Manage existing customer accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction for all business transactions, as well as additional sales within existing customers.
• Identify prospects, win new clients and manage all business aspects working with our sales, finance and operations support and technical teams.
• Develop effective multi-layered relationships with clients, demonstrating your knowledge of your business and your decision-making process.
• Conduct customer meetings and dialogues to support your retention and growth campaign, at the forefront of all business and contractual activity, and accurately record all sales activity in the central CRM system.
• Operate within published commercial and contractual guidelines, making effective use of climbing routes.
• Being able to run your own sales campaigns, whether on prospects or existing customers, you will have the support of the sales team, suppliers and manufacturers.
• Comply with all elements of the company’s sales process and with all company policies and procedures.
• Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Required Skills / Attributes:
• Proven experience in working closely with clients, creating relationships with the right people in any organization.
• Ability to articulate winning account plans and translate them into tangible sales activities, successfully engaging vendor or internal sales support teams
• Self-aware: the ability to identify your own weaknesses and shortcomings and work with a team of senior salespeople to help you improve and develop your skills.
• Essential: acuity and aptitude to work in teams and on their own.
• Self-motivated and willing to step out of your comfort zone
• Fluent written and spoken English, proficiency in written dialogue (eg internal and client emails)
• Excellent telephone manners
• Capacity to work under pressure
• Ability to influence and persuade
• Outgoing, open-minded, motivated and enthusiastic
• I can do it, positive attitude
• Born salesperson with technical talent
• Applicants will have professional experience in content / image capture, business process management, and content / document management software offerings.
• Understands market trends, customer needs and has the ability to articulate them with technical and pre-sales staff.
• Knows how to work closely with all parties involved in the sales process and coordinate change requests and custom solutions to ensure technical closure of the deal.
• Experience with ECM Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud solutions.
• Experience in enabling successful partners (sales, presales, technical).
• Proven experience in solving complex problems.
• Professional appearance combined with excellent interpersonal, presentation, conversational and written skills.
• Maintain a professional and polite disposition at all times
Send your CV to: email@example.com