Salary: market related
Our Roodepoort based client is looking for a picker / packer to join his team.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist with order picking, packaging and verification.
• Perform daily cycle checks
• Receive stock from suppliers
• Process transfer documents
• Process purchase orders
• Loading and unloading the vehicle
• Help with stores
• Assist the branch manager with all aspects of counter tasks
• Assist the branch manager with order processing
• Replace the branch manager when on leave or sick
• Participate in the monthly inventory
• Maintain a clean and orderly work environment at all times.
• Keep stock shelves clean and orderly at all times
• Daily transport of stock to customers
• Tracking pending orders
• Regular stock rotation
• Take a monthly inventory on the last business day
• Make sure the branch meets the stock control objectives
• Assist the branch with inventory inquiries
• Any other task assigned by the Supervisor or Manager from time to time.
Education, skills and knowledge:
• Grade 12 / Matric
• Driver’s license: Valid code 08 and PDP
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent arithmetic skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
• Fluent in English
• Customer service oriented
• Good attention to detail
• Physically fit and strong
• Positive attitude and high energy level
• Stable and reliable under pressure
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Ability to work overtime when necessary
Send your CV to email@example.com