Extra Ordinary Lifestyle

Students who were rejected at varsities

    Home / SCHOOL UPDATES COLLEGE & UNIVERSITIES / Students who were rejected at varsities

Students who were rejected at varsities


Students who were rejected or did not apply to Universities / TVET College can apply for CACH. CACH will ask you which course you want to apply for and will add it to its system.

Basically colleges like UP / UWC don’t open for late applications. What they do is, after signing up, they submitted the number of slots left for CACH, then Catch will select the qualified student for that course and college and give them the remaining slot.

Then CACH will look for space in your name.

For example, if you told CACH that you want to study LLB, when a university tells CACH that there are a certain number of spaces available for LLB, then you could choose it.

Here is the link for the CACH APP:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *