Closing date: April 6, 2021
Functions: Perform tasks / activities associated with the collection and distribution of material using heavy vehicles.
• Personal transportation
• Communicate and clarify requirements
• Road and stormwater monitoring
• Correct deviations in work-related sequencing to ensure service delivery standards are maintained and productivity targets and timelines are met.
The bottom notch for a Tier 10 post of a Tier 3 Local Authority, i.e. R 129 252.49 p.a. subject to job evaluation plus standard municipal benefits.
Qualifications and experience
Applicant must have the appropriate level of secondary qualification – NQF level 1
• Driver’s license code C1 and PrDP
• Relevant experience from 18 to 24 months a year
• Skills: Good communication skills (IsiZulu and English)
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Ability to drive and operate utility vehicles.
Applicants must send a complete Curriculum Vitae and .pIes transcripts along with a cover letter in an envelope marked ‘Private and Confidential to: The Human Resources Manager, PO Box 19, Scottburgh, 4180 no later than April 6 2021. Alternatively, applications can be delivered in person to Scottburgh City Offices. Applications sent by fax or email will not be accepted. Applicants who have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
THE CITY OF UMDONI IS COMMITTED TO JOB EQUITY. The City Council reserves the right not to make an appointment. We thank all applicants for their interest. Communication will only be made with shortlisted candidates.
Municipal Offices Cnr Bramfischer & Williamson Street PO Box 19 Scottburgh 4180 Tel: (039) 976 1202
SIR. MZ SILINGA MUNICIPAL DIRECTOR IN OPERATION